Who We Are
VividWorks’ mission is to improve commerce of physical products. We strongly believe that when purchase decisions are based on product visualization, businesses prosper, buyers are more satisfied, and commerce is more sustainable. VividWorks exists to visualize physical products and enable visual product configuration in a virtual or augmented environment for our customers online and in store. We want to build the world’s best visual CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) SaaS platform to serve our growing community of leading companies in industries such as furniture, building supplies, kitchen & bathroom, and real-estate / home improvement.
About the Opportunity
VividWorks’ product is a mission critical sales tool for 50 businesses in Europe and the Asia-Pacific region in both retail and manufacturing. The next phase of our journey sees VividWorks expanding its presence into new markets with a new go-to-market model supported by our product platform to launch product expansion and capabilities while re-engineering parts of our existing platform to support initiatives. To drive product ambitions forward, we are seeking an energetic, experienced and multi-skilled product leader, reporting to our CEO, for our team.
About the Role
As the Chief Product Officer, you will be the Head of Product for VividWorks, responsible for setting direction and driving all major strategic product initiatives for VividWorks with direct responsibility for VividWorks product vision and development, and strategy. You will work closely with our Sales and Services teams to deliver value and develop new capabilities. You will own VividWorks product marketing, including collaterals, documentation and demos. You will lead an amazing team of talented, passionate product and tech professionals, facilitating and driving decisions on technology choices made by our senior tech staff including CTO, Chief Architect and developers.
- Develop and deliver VividWorks product vision and strategy, driving cross-functional alignment and progress.
- Lead product management and manage and grow a talented product development/engineering team to create a superb customer experience and product platform that helps our customers boost their sales.
- Work with our customers and users to research and understand needs.
- Plan and cooperate with our Marketing and Sales teams to ensure growth objectives are met and target customers are aware of advancements.
- Deliver and support our Services team for customer success.
- Embody VividWorks values, have fun and take pride in building a great product platform.
Join us in the office or telecommute
Cozy, modern offices in Arabia and Technopolis Oulu
Cutting edge technology and all the latest tools and gadgets
A fun, international and supportive team to work with
Possibility to Travel
Scandinavia, Central Europe and APAC
Our solution is used in various industries. You can see how our solution has been used in the furniture industry in the following video:
- 10+ years of leadership experience in building and growing software products in an enterprise setting.
- You’re a strategic product thinker with a track record of identifying new opportunities in a changing technical and market landscape.
- You’re a hands-on executor who can dig down into customer problems and associated technologies in VividWorks’ domain of CPQ and 3D.
- You move fast, work thoughtfully, understand trade-offs and are comfortable being accountable for your work.
- You care deeply about product craft, practice and processes that result in boosted productivity for users.
- You have demonstrated technical proficiency and effectiveness working closely with engineers.
- You are a “Mental Warrior” – you have grit and view setbacks as a learning opportunity.
- You’re intellectually honest – you don’t always have the right answers but you ask the right questions, use data and are open to healthy debate.
- You’re a strong communicator with an ability to influence with cross-functional collaboration skills; you’re able to create clarity and drive focus in complex and dynamic contexts.
- You can wear many hats – you’re a team player willing to chip in across the business.
- You’re an exceptional performer with a high achievement performance history.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send your application and CV or any questions you may have by e-mail to: email@example.com or fill in the application form below.
The position will be filled as soon as a qualified applicant is found.
Please submit your application and CV by 15 August 2021 in English please.
Arabiakatu 12, 4th floor
FI – 00560 Helsinki
Tel: +358 290 800 810
Sepänkatu 20, 4th floor
FI – 90100 Oulu
Tel: +358 290 800 810