We are here to help you
The best way to contact our support team is to log in to our HelpDesk portal:
Signing up is easy. Just enter your email and password and you can start sending support requests and view your open requests.
- After signing in, you can see all your open requests.
- Click the “+ Add Request” button to begin.
- Write a brief description of the issue and then describe your request. If possible, mention the following details so our support team can get to the bottom of the issue faster.
- Application name(s) / address(es)
- Browser name and version used
- Operating system and version (PC, Mac, iPad, Android)
- Write down the error message (or take a screenshot), if applicable
- Write the steps how the issue can be reproduced
- Which login was used?
- At what time did the issue occur?
4. Select priority for the request (default is normal):
- Critical = the application cannot be used at all at the moment
- High = Business critical issue that needs to be solved quickly
- Normal = the request will be handled in a timely manner during normal business hours
- Minor = the request will be handled after other requests with higher priority are completed
5. Attach any relevant images (screenshots) or documentation
6. Click “Post Issue report” to finalize. After posting you can view a summary of the request and you can add additional comments below by clicking the “Add your comment” field. Comments will be part of the request and the support team can communicate back to you through the comments.
Unable to sign in?
You can also contact us with the form below.
Still having trouble?
Remember to mention the word ”ticket” in the email subject line.
Phone: +358 290 800 811
Open: 9:00-14:00 CET (Central European Time)